Sales and Operations Planning Summit Berlin
"We will present at three of the IE group events this year. It is an opportunity for sharing experiences and exchanging ideas on business process and software implementation with people carrying the operational responsibility for S&OP."Barbara Roos, Outperform
Delft, 5 January 2012
Outperform is sponsoring the industry leading Sales and Operations Planning Summits organized by the IE Group in Berlin, Seattle and Boston.
The first interactive two day summit will be held at the Maritim proArte Hotel in Berlin on 22nd & 23rd March. This summit brings the leaders and innovators from the industry together for a summit acclaimed for its insight into the sales and operations process. See more information about the event here: IBP-Berlin.
The event boasts a high caliber of speakers including:
- VP, Planning, Sandvik,
- Director, European Planning, Nike
- Manager, Supply Chain, Rijk Zwaan
- Director, Planning & Fulfillment, Hewlett Packard
- Principal, Supply Chain Innovations, Infineon
- Head, Planning, BSkyB
- Head, Supply Planning, Syngenta
- Global Lead Planner, Roche
- Project Leader, Integrated Planning, BASF
- Group Financial Planning Manager, Shell
All IE Group events are by invitation only. This ensures that only the highest level of delegate are in attendance, making the summit ideal for learning, sharing and networking with your peers.
To request an invitation via Outperform please email Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org.