We offer a two day hands-on workshop to experience what can be accomplished by using an optimization tool to support your day to day decisions.
This workshop provides an introduction to the application of optimization tools in the area of planning and scheduling in a typical supply chain. It elaborates on the factors for a successful implementation of decision support systems and the common pitfalls experienced in a regular project. With ample emphasis on the practical aspects, the workshop focuses on:
- Understanding your demand and supply network.
- Basics of linear and non-linear optimization.
- Intersection of business decisions and optimization.
- How to setup a successful project?
- Converting business requirements into project deliverables.
- Setting up your own optimization based decision support system.
Outperform brings years of experience in successfully implementing optimization tools in the industry. The workshop is aimed at decision makers to understand what can be gained by applying the power of optimization to their day to day decision making process.